You may order online or by phone. Please provide the year, make and model of the car you are requesting parts for and ABPOL catalog numbers.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Online orders may be cancelled prior to shipping without any charges. Order ID, processing date and time are required.
Returned parts must meet the following requirements to be accepted for credit:
- No returns without prior authorization from our Customer Service Department. Please call (888) PARTS80
for a Return Authorization Number (RMA) and shipping address information.
- All parts for return must be shipped back freight prepaid within 30 days of receipt.
- Returns without an RMA number or shipped freight collect will be refused.
- Claims for damage and/or shortage in number of cartons must be noted at the time of delivery in accord
ance with ICC rules and regulations. Please check with the freight companies for more information.
- Damage incurred during shipment must be reported to the carrier and to our Customer Service Dept
immediately. The carrier is responsible for damage in shipment
- All returns may be subject to a 20% restocking charge plus shipping
- No altered or painted merchandise will accepted for return
If you have any further questions, please call our Customer Service Department at (888) PARTS80
All body parts come with an industry standard 1-year Limited Warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. Please see our complete warranty for full information. ABPOL does not warranty any labor cost incurred during installation, and shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damage arising from the use of any its parts.
All information in this site is provided to our best ability. We do not assume any responsibility for errors and or incorrect application, part numbers, part diagrams, OEM numbers and OEM prices on this website are for reference only.